The Zephyrobot is a drone beacon deployed through the namesake support power from the Robot Ops Control Center, which allows Pacific Front Zephyrs to bombard enemies from locations far beyond their normal attack range as long as the beacon remains on the field for 40 seconds, allowing a Zephyr to fire at most 6 times. However, taking direct hits from Zephyrs' long-range attack damages the Zephyrobot and reduces its durability.
By default, unused by the AI. However, in certain missions of the campaign, the AI will have a specific group of Zephyrs to fire at a Zephyrobot.
- In Death From Above, Think Different and Dragonstorm, the enemy will continuously set Zephyrobots to player's base and let all Zephyrs attack it. It is worth noting that these Zephyrobots are deployed by trigger, since the AI will not attack normal Zephyrobots.
- The Zephyrobot is first usable in the campaign in Panic Cycle, unlocked by Shield Command. It is also provided in Sunlight by the same way.
- In Stormbringer, Relentless and Insomnia, the friendly AI will attack the Zephyrobot deployed by the player. Zephyrobot is provided without Robot Ops Control Center in the early phase of Relentless.
- In Convergence, Zephyrobot can be used during the battle at sides of the canal to let friendly Zephyr Artilleries out of the map to attack it, if Norio is chosen to fight.
- In Split Seconds, the enemy will deploy Zephyrobot at the player's largest group of units.
Behind the scenes
- During the development of version 3.3, the Zephyrobot was supposed to be merged with the old Cryofield, which slows enemy units down, and become cost-free, but this was never implemented.