|“||The Chinese research on nuclear weapons is progressing too fast and must be delayed. If they develop their equivalent of the MIDAS bomb the Allies will have no chance of fighting back.||”|
After we've arrived in Europe, we've received some worrying intel from the Euro Alliance. According to them, the Chinese have constructed a secret research facility in Zakopane. We can't tell how big China's reach is, but they seem to be marching towards Bohemia. Our goal is to destroy two Atomhearts, used to produce advanced nuclear weapons. Do not let them succeed. We will send additional reinforcements to you later. Above all, you must keep Tanya alive!
Objective 1: Destroy the Chinese Atomhearts.
Tanya and some following team members quickly entered the suburb area, and eliminated enemy forces nearby with ease. After finishing them off, intelligence indicated that there was a Tech Missile Bunker available for capture on the east side.
Their missile launched, destroyed four Tech HMG Towers which blocked the way forward, but its silo also self-destroyed afterwards. After they headed west and a Nuwa Cannon appeared before their eyes. Tanya boarded the high ground next to it and easily destroyed it by taking advantage of terrain. However, the explosion led to a Terror Drone and some infantry. However, under Tanya's rapid reaction, this little thing's "seek" failed, and then the solution of those Chinese infantry is just a breeze. After the threat was removed, the team discovered and released a group of Euro Alliance POWs. The rescued soldiers explained to the team the situation in the European battlefield in the recent period, and the Sniper mentioned that there was a hidden team in the town.
With the cooperation of Siege Cadres and the Field Medic, they cleared the Sentry Guns along the way. They discovered a new situation: A Chinese base entrance ahead was guarded by some soldiers like Allied Rocketeers, but with small helicopters, flying in the sky called Gyrocopter, and they did not have anti-air forces. After detonating the nearby barrels, they discovered a spectacle: An Eradicator was thrusting his Reactor radiating gun into the ground and his surroundings were orange. The Snipers shot this guy in the distance and passed the bridge.
After crossing the bridge, they found themselves in a deep forest. After destroying the EMP Mines, under the leadership of Tanya, the force arrived at a small village and saw the Atomhearts not far from them.
Destroy the Atomhearts
Once the team entered the town, they rendezvoused with some reinforcements who had just entered this area, and were told that careful cooperation was required to destroy the two Atomhearts.
All members destroyed various enemy defenses according to their own specialties, and head towards the Atomheart above. When they first started preparing to destroy the building, enemy forces began to go into a state of alert and constantly sent out pursuers, forcing the team to speed up its action. Following the determined tactics, the team destroyed both Atomhearts without too much time, and withdrew from Zakopane, sending the resulting information to command center.
Although the mission of the force in this area was declared complete, it was not known how long afterwards the strongest commander stated in Jizera Mountains. Sure enough, he found some Chinese tanks appeared along with their Russian coalitions, the Chinese did invade Europe.
- Player 2 starts with four Navy SEALs, four Siege Cadres, three Guardian GIs and one Field Medic.
- Amount of reinforcements players get after entering town is the most numerous.
- Two crates are present near players' initial location, and two other health crates are present on the map.
- Removed two enemy squads that spawned attacking the players after destroying barrels next to the Tesla Coil near the initial location.
- Removed one Dragonfly guarding the two Atomhearts.
- Some enemy facilities/walls are accompanied with barrels, eight in total; there are three barrels next to a Tesla Coil, which is located at where the central Atomheart is.
- Player 2 starts with four Navy SEALs, four Siege Cadres and one Field Medic.
- Amount of reinforcements players get after entering town is medium.
- One crate is present near players' initial location.
- Some enemy facilities/walls are accompanied with barrels, eight in total; there is one barrel next to a Tesla Coil, which is located at where the central Atomheart is.
- Player 2 starts with two Navy SEALs, four Siege Cadres and one Field Medic.
- Amount of reinforcements players get after entering town is the fewest.
- No crates will appear at all.
- No 8 barrels mentioned above.
- Add three Gyrocopters guarding each Atomheart.
- Added two Terror Drones at the Tech Missile Bunker area.
- Add 6 Eradicators in area guard status on the map.
- After killing a Crazy Ivan near the initial location, the enemy will paradrop an Eradicator and two Tesla Troopers to attack players.
- Added a Terror Drone among enemy counter-attack team triggered by destroying barrels next to a Sentry Gun, which is at south side of Tech HMG Tower barricade.
|“||Others from our team are hiding on the other side of the town. Find them.||”|
Reach a hangar located at the top right corner of map to receive a hidden infantry squad for Player 2. This squad consists of elite Navy SEALs and elite Snipers. If a prisoner team is rescued before, the message above will appear as a hint.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to version 3.3.5, there was only one Atomheart that requires to destroy.
- Prior to version 3.3.5, you will not get reinforcements immediately when you enters the town, you have to blow up a barrel put near the wall of enemy base first to get following reinforcement.