|Support Power||Old version(s)||Gallery||Changelog|
Note that the Industrial Plant does not reduce the Tank Drop's cost, as the tanks are delivered, not produced.
The AI will use Tank Drop at a clear space close to the center of the enemy base. If all enemies are defeated, the AI will target their own base, with the same circumstances. Additionally, the AI seems to prefer targeting Tank Drop in undefended areas of a base.
- Tank Drop is first used by the enemy Russian forces in Memory Dealer.
- The Tank Drop is first usable in the campaign in Juggernaut.
- Since the Cargo Plane is not adapted for use in the vacuum, Tank Drop (alongside Terror Drop) cannot be used in Earthrise.
Behind the Scenes
- Tank Drop originates from 's in . In fact, Tank Drop's cameo in Mental Omega is based on that of it.
- Prior to version 3.3.5, the support power delivers 3 Rhino Tanks to the battlefields. Delivering main battle tanks is similar to what the namesake promotional ability in Zero Hour does.