The Synthesis Vault is a basic tech access structure for the Epsilon Army.
Synthesis Vault is used by Yuri's forces for basic biological research and material processing. His unique infantry treatment drugs are distributed from this building, with both fundamental and advanced types. In addition, the special materials synthesized through this building can also be used to build Tank Bunkers as well as deploy the Ruiner of Epsilon HQ. What's more, the synthetic energy emitted from this structure is conducted through the Tank Bunkers nearby, actively reinforcing their internal structure.
The Synthesis Vault is not a necessary part of unlocking advanced tech access buildings, it is only used to unlock some elementary equipment and provide some support powers. Therefore, the proselyte can decide when to build the Synthesis Vault to develop the small-scale branch line technology provided by it according to the different battlefield conditions. The infiltration of espionage units into the Synthesis Vault will reset the countdown of the support powers provided by it just like the superweapon buildings. Therefore, it is important to protect them if the proselyte relies on its support powers. Building as many Synthesis Vaults as possible can also facilitate the deployment of Ruiners in more locations.
The Synthesis Vault grants access to the following support powers:
|Type: Utility Power |
Recharge Time: 4:30
All friendly ground infantry in the target area rapidly regenerate health for 28 secondsLeft-click icon then left-click on target location
|Type: Utility Power|
Recharge Time: 5:30
Replaces Regen Drugs when a Cloning Vats is built
All friendly ground infantry in the target area rapidly regenerate health for 42 seconds
|Type: Defensive Power|
Recharge Time: 5:00
Deploys a Tank Bunker anywhere on the battlefield
- The Synthesis Vault debuts in Awake and Alive (only identified as Enemy Structure), and becomes buidable in Memory Dealer.
- Chronologically, like many other Epsilon structures, the Synthesis Vault first appears in the Foehn Special Ops mission Time Capsule.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to version 3.3.5, the Synthesis Vault's model was used by the Neurotoxin Plant (then known as Neurotoxin Vats), with a different liquid color. When the Synthesis Vault was added in version 3.3.5, the Neurotoxin Plant received a new artwork.
- Synthesis Vault's original artwork by DonutArnold is a public asset for modders to download. The link can be found here.
- The author confirms that this model is based on the Bio Reactor's concept art.