The Second Great War follows the events of(in particular the canon Allied campaign). The Allies were ultimately victorious at the end of the war, and the leader of the Soviets during that time, Stalin, was killed.
- The Allies occupied Soviet territory in Eastern Europe after the war. This did not last however.
- Alexander Romanov succeeded Stalin as Premier.
- Yuri, a remnant of Stalin's psychic legacy, was appointed as Chief Advisor of Romanov. PsiCorps was also founded.
- Volkov and Chitzkoi's remains were acquired by the Soviets. Eventually the cyborg duo was resurrected.
- Colonel Nikos Stavros is retired during Third Great War, and asked two European commanders to retake Soviet-occupied Athens.
Official description mentions
According to their respective lore in the official website, several units in Mental Omega directly succeeded those featured in Red Alert 1. These units are the following:
- The Guardian GI. became the
- The continued.
- The Chrono Miner and War Miner for the Allies and Soviets respectively. became the
- The Bulldog Tank. became the
- The Cavalier Tank. became the
- The Trident Battleship. was modernized and became the
- The Quickshifter. and became the
- The Pyro. became the
- The improved. was
- were rebuilt. and
- The Qilin Tank. became the
- The modernized with former warheads. was
- The Akula Missile Sub. became the
- The Apocalypse Tank. (and by extension the became the
- The M.A.D.M.A.N. was improved and became the
- was planned to be a prequel to the original (which could have explained the background for some of the more outlandish technologies seen in the latter). However, this idea was complicated after the release of by Westwood Pacific, which led the Red Alert universe to an entirely different storyline. The main Westwood studio in Las Vegas attempted to remedy this with and , but Westwood Studios were closed before these projects could reach a serious development phase. Hence, the Red Alert universe can be seen as separate to the Tiberium universe, but the connection to the Tiberium universe after the Allied ending in the first Red Alert can also be considered an alternate timeline. On the , the latter approach is considered valid, unless otherwise stated.
- in the Command & Conquer Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.