|Support Power||Old version(s)||Gallery||Changelog|
The Satellite Scan is a support power used by the Allied from their Air Force Command HQ to reveal unexplored areas on the battlefield. This support power functions exactly like the in the original , except that the visual scan can be seen by everyone and it is less audible (this is more noticeable than in version 3.0, where the visual effect didn't exist).
The AI will use Satellite Scan to target a clear space close to the center of the enemy base. If all enemies are defeated, the AI will target their own base, with the same circumstances.
- The Satellite Scan is first usable in the campaign in Eagle Fly Free.
- In Hammer to Fall, Satellite Scan is given by an old Airbase instead of an Air Force Command Headquarters.
- In Zero Signal, all Relay Stations provide Satellite Scan as well.
- In Digital Demon, Convergence, Paranoia (except on Mental difficulty) and the first phase of Parasomnia, Satellite Scan can be used without the need of an Air Force Command Headquarters.
- In Earthrise, a Radar Dome provides Satellite Scan to the player, as a compensateion of Spy Plane's absence on the moon.
- In Mad Monster, Satellite Scan is provided by old Radar Domes instead of Air Force Command Headquarters, as players are not allowed to use any air forces in this mission.
- The Satellite Scan reuses the reveal sound of the support power in .