Risen Inferno is a support power for Epsilon available from their Pandora Hub that deploys an Inferno Tower anywhere on the battlefield. Unlike regular Inferno Towers, this "risen" one has a limited lifespan and will self-destruct after a period of time, during which it can repair nearby friendly vehicles, allowing it to provide support for friendly armor divisions to some degree.
After fully "risen", the Inferno Tower can fire a maximum of 9 shots before self-destructing. There is no way to prolong the Tower's lifespan, as it cannot be repaired at all, even by Engineers and the Maintenance support power. It is also unaffected by Force Shield and Invulnerability.
Unused by the AI.
- The Risen Inferno is first usable in the campaign in Divergence.
- During Relentless and Insomnia, unlike in the skirmish, the Epsilon forces will deploy these Inferno Towers in the Allied Forces' bases, commonly near Power Plants, Construction Yards and Air Force Command HQ.
- In The Cardinal (final phase) and Backbitten, Risen Inferno can be activated by the 1st player without the need of a Pandora Hub, as the players don't have access to bases.
Behind the scenes
- Railgun Tower, instead of the current Inferno Tower, with a cost of $1000.
- The support power seems to be inspired by Risen Monolith from Tiberian Twilight. This is supported by the internal name of the support power, which is "RisenMonolithSpecial".