The Radar Spire is an essential structure for the Epsilon Army, which grants access to more advanced technologies and provides radar for the proselyte.
Radar Spires provide the Epsilon commanders with a radar mini-map and clearance to use more potent technology, like the Mind Reader or Vision, which allow them to see through enemy movements. Additionally, it provides the use of genetically modified Ravens that function as advanced scouting units.
For a detailed list of changes from the original game, click here.
While the Radar Spire no longer functions as a Psychic Sensor like its counterpart in the original game does, it becomes more important than ever to build a Radar Spire as Epsilon Tier 2 requires both this building and the Pandora Hub to be completely unlocked. In addition, both structures are required to build Pandora Hub plugins, which unlock Tier 3.
If the player opts for an infantry-oriented or aircraft-oriented strategy, and/or simply gain a tactical advantage in the form of radar and reconnaissance powers, building the Radar Spire first before the Pandora Hub should be preferred.
Other than granting access to a portion of Epsilon Tier 2, the Radar Spire also provides access to the following support powers:
|Type: Scout Power|
Recharge Time: 4:00
Deploys a controllable Scout Raven anywhere on the battlefield
|Type: Intelligence Power |
Recharge Time: 5:30
Detects enemy activity around an area for 100 secondsLeft-click icon then left-click on target location (cannot be targeted on water)
- In Awake and Alive, Radar Spire debuts as "Enemy Structure". Destruction of Radar Spires can prevent Epsilon from sending more reinforcement.
- Radar Spire first appears as a buildable structure in Memory Dealer.
- In Hysteria, the first objective is to capture a Radar Spire. After that, all the Bio Reactors on the map will be revealed.
- In Insomnia, a Dybbuk Hive could be destroyed by destroying the Mind Readers and Radar Spires on a path distinguished by reddish pavement connected to the Hive.
- In Parasomnia, the player needs to destroy the 3 Radar Spires and 4 Mind Readers connected to the Dybbuk Hives through the concrete road in the first phase of the mission to disable the hives; in the first phase of the map, there is another Radar Spire unconnected to the Hive, an Engineer will come to capture it to provide minimap for the Allies.
- In the Ascension Challenge, 4 Radar Spires in the upper center of the map can be destroyed to reset the timer of the arrival of the Golden Armada. However, each Radar Spire is guarded by an Aerial Fortress Irkalla and several base defenses. Radar Spires built by the AI will not reset the timer.
- Air Force Command Headquarters
- Mercury Uplink
- Shield Command
- Robot Ops Control Center
- Radar Dish
- Cloud Piercer
- Nanofiber Loom
- in the