|“||The Last Bastion is mass-producing the Boidmachines and has reinforced a battlebase with multiple Plasmerizers around it. Luckily, the waters around the island have frozen and a path for the ground forces was created. Now is the time to strike!||”|
Ouroboros Challenge is the twelfth Challenge map, where the enemy forces consist of three Last Bastion bases that host Boidmachines and Plasmerizers far more than normally allowed. The enemies also have Ramwagons at the ready.
The enemy starts with 16 Plasmerizers and tech defences around the map, fueled by Tech Power Plants and Tech Nuclear Plants. Each AI has a Tech Maintenance Center, a Tech Defense Bureau and a Tech Machine Shop. Notably, in the area directly facing the players' bases across the land bridge, there are four Plasmerizers guarded by a large number of Shrike Nests, Neutralizers and Sweepers.
The enemy has 2 Boidmachines for each, which means they have 6 of them at a time, two for each base, which will be activated one by one during the battle. The enemy also has access to Ramwagons that are usually seen patrolling the battlebase in groups of 3.
Support power additions/changes
- The enemy has access to a second Nanofiber Sync with a separate cooldown.
- Nanocharge is only available to the enemy and also affects Gharials and Ramwagons. Mastodons and Leviathan Helicarriers do not have a repair penalty when repaired by Nanocharge.
- Boid Blitz's cooldown decreased to 5:00 and attack range increased to 96.
- Plasmerizer weapon range is increased from 21 to 32. Its power drain is decreased from 1000 to 50, unbuildable.
- Nanocoat Regulator's affect range increased to 6.2.
- Kingsframes, Railguneers and Teratorns are created as veterans.
- Giantsbane has an increased weapon range for both weapons from 9 to 12.
- Godsbane has an increased weapon range from 10 to 13.5.
- Uragan has an increased weapon range from 12 to 14.
- Sweeper has an increased weapon range from 8.5 to 12.
- Condor's IHMG attack range increased to 9, microwave blaster attack range increased to 9.5.
- Gharial and Ramwagon will use nanites to repair itself when severely damaged.
- The build limit for Boidmachines is raised to 2 from 1.
Starting point Tech buildings
- The challenge's name refers to the ancient symbol depicting a snake or a dragon eating its own tail.
- The challenge's map is a remake of Hidden Fortress from Red Alert 3, with three icy roads connecting the southwest island to the fortress. Moreover, Rising Sun flags can be found all over the map.
Other Foehn subfaction challenges: