The Neurotoxin Plant is a building used by the Scorpion Cell to store the namesake neurotoxin substances created by Rashidi that, despite of being fatal if used for extended periods, are capable of countering Yuri's mind control technology.
- In Obsidian Sands, multiple Neurotoxin Plants are scattered inside the Scorpion Cell's base. Yuri first thought that these plants were just another variation of Coal Plant that powers the Scorpion Cell's base. He later knew that it was filled with unidentified toxins that the Proselyte must be careful about.
- In the Covert Ops mission Survivors, the objective is to extract neurotoxin from 7 out of 13 Neurotoxin Plants controlled by Epsilon loyalists by capturing them and protecting Drillers sent to extract them until the extraction is complete. Therefore, at least 7 Neurotoxin Plants must remain intact during the mission.
- In Neuromancers, all Neurotoxin Plants, along with the Scorpion Cell-controlled Pandora Hubs and Bloatick Tunnels, must be destroyed to cripple the Scorpion Cell's toxin capabilities against the Epsilon.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to version 3.3.5, the Neurotoxin Plant was known as Neurotoxin Vats, using the current Synthesis Vault's model with different liquid color.
- Descriptions related to Neurotoxin Vats in Obsidian Sands were also different. The intel would thinking that they are another variation of the Bio Reactor that powers the Scorpion Cell's base.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.