There are two versions of Nanocentrifuges in the game: one with the Soviet color scheme and another with that of Foehn. Currently all Nanocentrifuges in the campaign missions have the Soviet appearance, while the Foehn version appears in Endurance Challenge and some Skirmish maps as decorations.
- In Heartwork, four Nanocentrifuges with nanite clouds appear in four separate Chinese outposts. All of them must be destroyed by the player-controlled Russians.
- In Thread of Dread, Machinehead and Blood Rage, Nanocentrifuges are present in bases associated with Yunru. Unlike the ones in Heartwork, these Nanocentrifuges have no nanite cloud and serve no gameplay purpose.
- In The Great Beyond, an active Nanocentrifuge with nanite cloud is located at the centre of the Foehn base. At the start of the mission, Yunru and Rashidi will enter it, and it must be protected for the duration of the mission.
- In the epilogue of The Remnant, a Nanocentrifuge can be seen in each rebuilt outpost.
- In Cyberanatomy, several inactive Nanocentrifuges, only known as Enemy Structures, are located around the Atomheart. Reznov will comment if any of them is destroyed.