The Medic Bunker is a building used to heal wounded infantry by getting them into the building, in which they will be healed and exit the building with full health.
- Medic Bunker debuts in Bleed Red.
- In Side Effect, Road to Nowhere, Unshakeable, Dragonstorm, The Raven, Awake and Alive and Noise Severe, the player's base/outpost has Medic Bunker that is available to use.
- In The Mermaid, a Medic Bunker near Tanya's position is usable. Both heroes can get healed by entering it.
- In Trophy Hunter, the Chinese have deployed two Medic Bunkers to support the evacuation. Infantry among the evacuating troops will go to receive treatment when they reach an empty Medic Bunker, and then will go out and can be commanded by the player. The Medic Bunker cannot heal the player's infantry in this mission.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to version 3.3.5, the Medic Bunker was known as Medical Outpost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.