The Medic Bunker is a building used to heal wounded infantry by getting them into the building, in which they will be healed and exit the building with full health.
- Medic Bunker debuts in Bleed Red.
- In Side Effect, Road to Nowhere, Unshakeable, Dragonstorm, The Raven, Awake and Alive and Noise Severe, the player's base/outpost has Medic Bunker that is available to use.
- In Human Shield, a Medic Bunker is located at right side of map. When any player's unit approaches it, the Medic Bunker will be handed over to heal the player's infantry.
The Medic Bunkers on the following missions are particularly important, as they serve as the only reliable source of healing for the heroes aside from their self-healing ability.
- In The Mermaid, a Medic Bunker near Tanya's position is usable. Both heroes can get healed by entering it.
- In Fatal Impact and Hamartia, there are Medic Bunkers scattered across the heroes' paths.
- In Trophy Hunter, the Chinese have deployed two Medic Bunkers to support the evacuation. Infantry among the evacuating troops will go to receive treatment when they reach an empty Medic Bunker, and then will go out and can be commanded by the player. The Medic Bunker cannot heal the player's infantry in this mission.
- In the first phase of Time Capsule, the Medic Bunkers function differently but otherwise serves the same purpose: it will automatically apply a constant Regen Drugs effect on Chinese forces around itself. However, it can also heal enemy Soviet troops.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to version 3.3.5, the Medic Bunker was known as Medical Outpost.