Peas in a pod.
—Libra Clones' self-description
The PsiCorps proselyte who commands Libra can opt to requisition her genetically identical, but inferior clones as soon as his Pandora Hub is upgraded with the Psychplug add-on. These Libra Clones (also referred to as Sisters) are deployed via airdrop by a Dybbuk-Transport anywhere on the battlefield.
The clones do look exactly like the prime Libra but are weaker, being less powerful and durable, and cannot use the prime's signature gravity field. As such, the clones are only useful as a diversion for the prime Libra or as a bait to her enemies.
Libra Clones are the only ones who can tolerate the prime Libra's personality; in fact, the clones are almost always seen accompanying the prime Libra wherever she goes.
Unused by the AI.
So far, the support power itself has not appeared in the campaign.
- A Bio Tank containing a Libra Clone first appears in the Soviet mission Exist to Exit. It is subsequently detonated, likely to prevent the discovery of Libra Clones.
- In Earthrise, an experimentation site can be seen within the lunar base that contains damaged Bio Tanks and a larger version of it in the middle; it is implied that Libra and her clones were experimented upon here.
- In Unthinkable, several Libra Clones in Bio Tanks in the Epsilon Headquarters base were unable to be relocated in time and were destroyed by the advancing Allied forces.
- In Parasomnia, capturing Libra Clones with prototype Chrono Prisons is one of the main objectives. The Libra Clones are inside Bio Tanks, which can be freed by destroying the Bio Tanks. They will attempt to escape the battlefield rather than engage in combat. Notably, the ending report mentions that the Libra Clones are described as being "bizarrely distinct and unique".
- Unlike the personality of the prime Libra, the Libra Clones lack any obvious signs of psychopathy; instead it is overlapped with an eerie emotionless aura. Their quotes also indicate that their loyalty to the Epsilon (specifically PsiCorps) is unquestionable and will gladly lay down their lives for their superiors to succeed. More importantly, they are well aware of their true nature as clones and mere distractions but seem unfazed by this fact.