Although Kamaz trucks often appear in skirmish maps as civilian units, they only serve gameplay-related purposes in the campaign, either as a map objective or as a transport for specific units or other objects. The Kamaz is never buildable as a unit and has no use in combat, not even crushing enemy infantry.
- In Warranty Void, a peculiar Kamaz truck can be found east when the player's forces approach it. The truck will be shaking uncontrollably due to the captive within.
- In Stone Cold Crazy, the player's European Alliance forces must intercept and destroy all nine of Epsilon's standard Kamaz trucks, plus the final Heavy Kamaz, carrying information about the Barracuda.
- In Heartwork, once the Russian forces reach the farthest Nanocentrifuge, a Lancer prototype will enter a Kamaz and attempt to escape. Both the truck and the Lancer must be destroyed by the player.
- In Archetype, once Boris and Morales locate the Allied Tech Center where the bodies of Volkov and Chitzkoi are housed, the bodies will be loaded onto a Kamaz truck. The truck must then be driven by Morales to the designated extraction point (it cannot move if Morales is not inside), while being escorted by Boris.
- In the opening scene of Convergence, a Kamaz drives into mind-controlled American base. If the player destroys it, six Brutes will emerge from inside.
- In Brothers in Arms, once three Nuclear Reactors is destroyed, Reznov and Krukov must board a friendly Kamaz among Epsilon convoy to get into the city in order to destroy the rest of reactors.
- In Cyberanatomy, once Krukov and Reznov have achieved all of their objectives, they must be brought to a Kamaz truck to evacuate.
- In Intoxicated, Reznov and Krukov arrive Zaragoza with a Kamaz. If the players allow Krukov to destroy it, Reznov will say:
|“||Eh, Comrade.. Our supplies and ammunition were in there..||”|
Behind the scenes
The voxel of the Kamaz is a public asset and can be used by other modders. The link can be found here.