The Horizon-class destroyer, known in-game as Horizon Destroyer, is the primary vessel of the Allied navy, armed with a cannon to attack other ships and ground targets, and an Osprey to attack enemy submarines.
The Horizon Destroyer is the workhorse of the Allied Navy, capable of engaging enemy ships and shore installations with its powerful 155mm cannon. What makes the Horizon unique though, is the Osprey mounted on its back, equipped with multiple depth charges. This, in combination with the advanced sonar systems equipped within the ship, makes the Horizon Destroyer a versatile submarine hunter as well, especially when assisted by Navy SEALs or a Sonar Pulse from the Shipyard.
For a detailed list of changes from the original game, click here.
The Horizon Destroyer is the Allied main naval ship. Their decent armor and firepower makes them ideal for naval engagement. Their main weapon, the 155mm cannon, is effective against not only ships but vehicles and structures as well. Destroyer is equipped with an advanced sonar system which allows them to detect submarines and other cloaked units. It is also equipped with a V-22 Osprey which allow them to drop depth charge to sink any submarine it can find. This makes it an all-round unit that an Allied naval armada should always have.
However, they are vulnerable to air units. While they can attack submarines, their Osprey can be shot down rendering them useless until a new one is replenished plus, the Osprey needs to reload as well.
- The Horizon Destroyer makes its debut in Bleed Red as enemy Allied unit.
- The Horizon Destroyer becomes buildable in Heaven and Hell.
- The Horizon Destroyer can use both its cannon and the Osprey at once if micro-managed properly.
- The Horizon Destroyer is capable of firing on the move, but only when its bow is pointing towards a viable target.
- The Horizon Destroyer’s main attack and fragment may explode at the same unit, dealing some extra damage to it.
- in the