|“||I swear, officer, I... oh, it's you!||”|
|—A Hijacker relieved after knowing no need to worry|
The Hijacker is a daring individual employed by the Scorpion Cell whose primary role is to steal enemy vehicles. To do this, they can disguise themselves as almost any enemy infantry.
Despite acquiring the aid of Yuri's Epsilon Adepts themselves, the Scorpion Cell did not abandon its more ordinary ways of sabotaging its enemies' forces in the field. Some of their soldiers are still being trained and specialized in the art of hot wiring empty vehicles, and capturing manned enemy vehicles on the field in order to bolster the Cell's numbers.
The Hijackers, deployed with the Cell's Cargo Planes, are capable of capturing almost any manned vehicle. In order to get close enough, he is able to disguise as enemy infantry as well. He is also skilled enough to avoid getting crushed. Combined with the Shadow Ring, he can become an unexpected game changer.
The function of Hijacker is to steal enemy vehicles. Unlike the Morales' depiloting, even tier 3 vehicles can be hijacked by Hijackers. For Scorpion Cell, which lacks the anti-armor vehicles, is a make-up due to they can take the enemy's advanced vehicles as their own (although not applicable to epic units).
In addition, there is an advanced tactic about Hijacker: the proselytes can disguise them as other Epsilon infantry (such as Archer), then mix into their own infantry squad, and hijack enemy vehicles when another infantry is in battle.
Unused by the AI.
|“||Use the Hijackers to disguise as enemy troops and steal some of Chinese vehicles.||”|
|—Epsilon intel during Operation: Warranty Void|
- Hijackers first appear at the beginning of Warranty Void, where eight Hijackers are given to the player, with the purpose of hijacking the Chinese vehicles in a motor pool nearby.
- In The Gardener, the Hijackers appear as a secret easter egg. If the player finds and destroys a stranded fishing boat, one-time Hijackers support power will be given.
- In Killing Fields, if the player's team has been discovered, causing Rashidi to be transferred to a tightly guarded place for custody, the Hijackers will appear as the last reinforcement to turn the tide of the battle. The player can use them to snatch some of the enemy's advanced vehicles to use.
- In Moonlight, Hijackers can be trained with costing $450 for each, through Soviet Barracks and Palace, after the player deploys the MCV.
- Hijackers also appear in Divergence, Godsend, Metaphor, Blood Rage and Backbitten as reinforcements.
- In Machinehead, along with 2 Infiltrators, 2 Hijackers will be sent after the Epsilon strike force has encountered Chinese defenses under an Iron Curtain effect. They need to infiltrate Chinese Tesla Reactors in order to disable the Iron Curtain.
- Hijackers are among the enemy troops in Meltdown. If captured through Drakuv Prison Vehicle, the player can send them into Field Bureau to gain the access to train them.
- In Dawnbreaker, after the player have regained the Apocalypse Tank blueprint, 8 Hijackers without disguise can be found at the southeastern part of the map, near the Soviet outpost.
Behind the scenes
- In 3.0 the Hijacker belongs to the Latin Confederation.
- From version 3.3.0 to 3.3.4, Hijacker was able to be trained directly from Epsilon Barracks with Chemplug required (costs $800), until Scourge replaced its position.
- Prior to version 3.3.5, Hijacker lacks death voices.
- The original sprite of the Hijacker is a public asset that can be used by other modders. The link can be found here(named Pilot).
- The Hijacker is conceptually similar to the in .