The Heavy Kamaz was originally used by the Latin Confederation and, after the loss of one of their bases in Africa, is only used by the Epsilon Army. They're also extremely rare to be seen. It is used for transporting bulk cargo such as main Barracuda component or nuclear materials, and quite slow, but it has the ability to crush infantry and even crush small vehicles. Heavy Kamaz's armor is also much stronger than the normal Kamaz, so that four Harriers are absolutely impossible to destroy a Heavy Kamaz (two Harriers are enough to destroy a normal Kamaz).
- In Stone Cold Crazy, the tenth and last piece of the Barracuda prototype is stored in a Heavy Kamaz instead of a normal Kamaz, which must be destroyed by the player's European Alliance forces.
- In Vanishing Point, the Epsilon forces stored some Heavy Kamazs inside the Point Hope fortress. They have been recycled by the Revolt in the next mission.
- In The Remnant, Heavy Kamazs will be used to transport components for repairing the Paradox Engine Wreckage. Once a Heavy Kamaz successfully completes the transport mission, the repair countdown or recharge countdown for the wreckage will be shortened, so the player need to protect them from enemy attacks as much as possible.
- In Fallen Ashes, there are 3 Heavy Kamaz Trucks in the back of the main Confederation base. Mind controlling or hijacking all 3 would cause the map to be revealed.
- In Gridlock, Heavy Kamaz are used to transport fuel from the Nuclear Reactors to the Rocket Launchpad-turned-nuke. Destroying a Heavy Kamaz will lengthen the timer before the nuke could fire, while letting one reach its destination will shorten the timer.