|“||Pride of the Allied navy.||”|
|—Enterprise Aircraft Carrier|
The Enterprise-class aircraft carrier, known in-game as the Enterprise Aircraft Carrier, is one of the two capital ships used by the Allies. It carries several Hornet UAVs to attack enemy targets from afar.
The Enterprise Aircraft Carrier is one of the most powerful ships the Allies have to offer. Packing several UAVs capable of delivering their payload over huge distances with deadly accuracy, this floating airbase is capable of leveling any enemy base to the ground with ease. Due to the precise nature of its attacks, the Enterprise can hold its own in direct combat. Just be careful, as the Enterprise's UAVs can be shot down by enemy anti-aircraft fire, and thus make the ship vulnerable to retaliation from the seas.
For a detailed list of changes from the original game, click here.
The pride of the Allied fleets as well as their capital ship, the Enterprise Aircraft Carrier is the Allied long range siege unit. The Enterprise's main difference from most of its counterparts (as well as its main advantage) is their UAVs as their weapon. UAVs are not only capable of dealing high amount of damage, but also very accurate. They are not only useful for destroying buildings but also use for precision strikes against slower targets if the need arises. In addition, they also have no minimum range so they can even engage in close range, enabling some way of defending itself. They can also overwhelm defenses thanks to the number of UAVs it can released unlike its counterparts.
However, it shares the same weaknesses as its rivals; despite its numbers, sufficient anti-air defenses will prevent any of its UAVs from dropping its payload to its intended targets. While any lost UAVs can be replaced, their parent carrier needs a few more seconds to replace them. The UAVs aren't able to inflict as much damage compared to other siege naval units. Lastly, the Enterprise require escorts to ensure its safety, as it is also defenseless against aerial/naval anti-armor units at close range.
Enterprises controlled by the AI have the following attack patterns:
- 2x targeting structures
- This task force may be accompanied by 1 Aegis Cruiser
- 2x targeting everything, accompanied by 2 Horizon Destroyers and 1 Trident Battleship
- 2 gathering near enemy base
- Friendly Enterprises will arrive in Red Dawn Rising in the final moments of the Soviet invasion, to clear out the Soviet base.
- The Enterprise Aircraft Carrier is first encountered as enemy in Shipwrecked. All Aircraft Carriers must be destroyed to complete the mission.
- The player receives his first two Enterprise Aircraft Carriers in Beautiful Mind (an additional one can be acquired once the Psychic Beacon is destroyed, provided it isn't sunk before doing so), and gains construction access much later in Sunlight.
- A single Enterprise Aircraft Carrier is chronoshifted onto land in Road to Nowhere in an attempt to destroy Russian Topol-M platforms, while another one will be chronoshifted later. Their attack range are increased to 128 (which means they can launch attack anywhere in the battlefield).
- The Aircraft Carrier's ship class, Enterprise, is a reference to the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier.
- in the