The Comm Tower is a tower that is used by the Allied Nations for communication use.
- Two Comm Towers owned by European Alliance and Pacific Front appear in the Soviet mission Idle Gossip. The Soviets initially believed they were utilized to coordinate with the remaining American forces, but in reality they were scavenging whatever tech they could pillage from the Americans. The Soviet General was tasked to infiltrate the European tower in order to acquire information. After the Soviet MCV's arrival, the Generals' forces destroyed both Towers to deny the EA-PF coalition further communication and access to US technology.
- In Godsend, there are three Comm Towers in the city. If Yuri's Proselyte captures all of them, the Allies' defenses on the south side of river would be sold off, making the Epsilon Army's advance into the city much easier.
- In the second phase of Reality Check, after Libra arrives at the main air base located near the bottom of the map, the Comm Tower in the base must be destroyed in order to prevent the local Allies from warning the main Allied forces at the South Pole. Once the Force Shield protecting the structure is destroyed, the Comm Tower in the base must be eliminated. Once this is done so, the Allied Commander in charge of the forces in the area will emerge; he must be eliminated afterwards within a certain time limit (depending on difficulty).
- In Tainted Empire, the Epsilon had secured two Comm Towers from the hands of the Pacific Front. VOLKNET must recapture them to acquire information about recent events for the Revolt.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to version 3.3.5, the Comm Towers in Idle Gossip were called Radio Towers and used models of two civilian structures with the same name.