Chronoboost is an Allied support power available from the Experimental Warpshop once either an Allied War Factory or an Allied Naval Shipyard is built. It uses chrono technology to influence the speed of certain infantry and mechanical units, resulting in an increased movement speed for a short time that allows the Allied war machine to quickly catch up with retreating enemies or outrun slower enemies. However, it is unable to affect epic units like the M.A.D.M.A.N., Centurion Siege Crawler and Boidmachine.
The following task forces will be prepared when the Chronoboost is nearly ready. Then, these task forces will prioritize structures and defenses before anything else (Easy/Medium) or target the nearest enemy rather than focusing on a specific one (Hard).
- 2x Athena Cannons, 2x Abrams Tanks
- 2x Bulldog Tanks, 2x Robot Tanks, 2x Stryker IFVs
- 4x Abrams Tanks, 2x Bulldog Tanks, 2x Robot Tanks, 2x Warhawks†
- 2x Cavalier Tanks, 2x Robot Tanks, 2x Archon AMCs
- 4x Charon Tanks, 2x Thor Gunships†, 2x Cavalier Tanks, 2x Mirage Tanks
- 2x Kappa Tanks, 2x Robot Tanks, 2x Tsurugi Powersuits
- 4x Blizzard Tanks, 2x Kappa Tanks, 4x Zephyrs
†: unaffected by Chronoboost, but still attacks in group
- In Convergence, Chronoboost can be used during the battle at both sides of the canal, if Siegfried is chosen to fight.
- The Chronoboost has been unlocked in the campaign normally since Relentless.