The Atomheart is China's technology center which unlocks the best of their units and structures. Towering in prices, the Atomheart has a nuclear reactor of its own, which causes it to release a minor explosion and radiation when destroyed.
The Chinese Atomheart is a key structure that allows a Chinese commander to utilize the advanced EMP and nuclear technologies on the battlefield. These two, supported with the Chinese signature earthquake-generating missile called the Wallbuster, give them the upper hand over their enemies in the harsh battle conditions. The Atomheart also houses the tech required for the construction of the ultimate Chinese siege machine - the Centurion. If an Atomheart is present on the battlefield, you can be sure that enemy positions will be struck with powerful missile strikes, while the radiation and nuclear weapons will finish them off, proving that China exceeds in raw firepower.
To make the advanced research possible, the Atomheart has a small nuclear reactor of its own for research. When destroyed, it will explode similarly to the Nuclear Reactor, albeit much less violently.
Other than unlocking China's entire EMP, seismic and nuclear arsenal, the Atomheart provides the following support powers:
|Type: Utility Power|
Recharge Time: 8:00
|Type: Offensive Power|
Recharge Time: 8:30 (9:30 in Fortress)
Launches a Wallbuster missile that instantly destroys walls and severely damage defenses
Like other Soviet labs, the Atomheart must be protected by its owner, whether from destruction or infiltration, that would otherwise prevent the Chinese general from gaining the upper hand with Tier 3 units. In addition, unlike other factions, the Soviets only need a single technology expander (the Atomheart being one of them) to unlock Tier 3, but it requires a large amount of money to construct (in fact, all Soviet labs cost the same as offensive superweapons).
- The Atomheart first appears as a buildable structure in Think Different.
- In Heartwork, after the first Nanocentrifuge destroyed, 2 Saboteurs are sent to infiltrate an Atomheart in order to locate the remaining Nanocentrifuges in this area.
- In Technologic, Tanya and her squad are required to destroy two Atomhearts, which conducts nuclear technology research and development in the European battlefield.
- In Cyberanatomy, Reznov and Krukov's team gain intels about the Chinese research facilities in Xinjiang by infiltrating an Atomheart with a Saboteur.
- In Metaphor, Rahn is required to get close enough to an Atomheart, so that he could plant a device on it and extract data from it.