|Current version||Old version(s)||Quotes||Gallery||Changelog|
|“|| We shall have more fresh air.|
- An Aeroblaze driver is going for his work
Of all the known anti-aircraft systems, the Aeroblaze is probably the most feared and respected among pilots of all factions. Using incredibly powerful and accurate 'Quasar' laser cannons to reduce any and all aircraft to scrap metal, there is no aircraft that can out-maneuver the vehicle's weaponry once it has locked onto its target. This immense power comes at a price though: the Aeroblaze has to keep its guns trained skyward to keep the advanced tracking systems from malfunctioning, making it vulnerable to all other adversaries.
Succeeded from the predecessor of version 2.0 as the advanced anti-air unit of the United States, the weapon of Aerobalze is the 2x anti-aircraft lasers, which is significantly more affective than conventional air defense units like the Stryker IFV. But unlike China's Sentinel, Aeroblaze is more adept at dealing with a single aircraft and inflicting more damage on each attack.
Aeroblaze has the faster speeds in the Tier 3 units, which means they have the ability to catch up with fighters trying to escape after the attack, or to quickly destroy slow air siege unit like the Kirov Airship that is heading to bombard the bases, although Aeroblaze can also be used to defend the base.
However, this also means that Aeroblaze, like other US units, is equipped with light armor while having a faster speed. When using Aeroblaze to station some areas or harass enemy air units, be sure to let some anti-armor units follow so that Aeroblaze will not be easily destroyed by the enemy.
- The Aeroblaze is introduced at the very beginning of the Third Great War in Red Dawn Rising, where two of them are given to the player to defend Washington.
- In Golden Gate, the Aeroblazes on Alcatraz Island are one of the main targets for the forces of the Soviet General to destroy.
- In The Raven, the Russians have managed to secure a few Aeroblazes and use them to defend the Pentagon alongside Abrams Tanks. They are not directly controllable by the player.
- Due to the player's limited access to tier 3 in the Act One campaign, Aeroblazes do not become buildable until the Covert Ops mission Obstinate.
- In Godsend, a few Aeroblazes are protecting the city of London alongside European forces from the Aerial Fortress Irkalla. These Aeroblazes are cyan, instead of blue like the Europeans.
- The Aeroblaze in v2.0 uses Avenger's voiceset from Generals Zero Hour.
- The Aeroblaze bears a resemblance to T-55AM Marksman.